Our customized strategy for each client begins with a detailed understanding of goals.
What sets us apart is the use of our proprietary product strategies: Palmetto, Live Oak and Magnolia.
Each strategy is customized to address investment objectives and risk tolerance of individual client families. No two portfolios are exactly the same, but each shares a common investment chassis and long-term goals.
As part of our process, we hold regularly scheduled performance reviews. We measure results against client objectives and market benchmarks.*
Tidal Creek Capital Performance Optimization
Proprietary Product Strategies
Growth & Income
- Targeted to Outperform S&P Benchmark over the long term.
- Managed with hedge fund characteristics for downside protection.
- Makes use of short positions and options as appropriate.
- High-yield replacement for money market, CD, or checking.
- Portfolio consists of:
- Select equities with superior balance sheets
- Diversified, high-yield bonds
- Current effective yield: 4.2% (September 2019)
- Many clients choose to link to a checking account or debit card for on-demand withdrawals
Small Company Focus
- Generally suitable for smaller account sizes.
- Makes use of a series of broad asset class ETFs.
- Highly-customizable according to client risk profile and goals.
The Value of Covered Calls and Puts
- Used on existing holdings.
- Enhance return via a “forced dividend”.
- Lower volatility.
The strategy of writing covered calls, when compared to simply buying and holding equity positions, increases returns and lowers portfolio volatility.
Financial Planning Process
Discuss current financial framework. Onboard with planning software.
Present Tidal Creek Capital recommendations.
Track progress. Revisit consistently and adjust as needed.